Sunday, October 26, 2008

Go start your Christmas shopping in your pj's!

So Halloween isn't quite here yet, but we all know that Christmas comes so quick after all the ghosts and gouls retire for the year. Why wait until the last moment to shop for your loved ones?! On a recent trip to the local mall I was trying to come up with ideas for my friends and family for gify giving. I realized how tired I've grown of the usual selection of items, knowing my friends would be less thrilled to receive housewares from me so I naturally turned to Etsy to start collecting ideas. There is such a wonderful selection of items that are unique and wonderfully crafted by talented artists. My suggestion is to do a search by typing cafemom team into http://www.etsy.com/ to find great products from some of the best women on Etsy.


How about some custom Christmas Cards from Keepsakes By Janell



Try out some wonderful prodcuts from Shop Davina-her pumpkin cheesecake lipbalm is wonderful!

There are these beautiful wreaths from Littlepapoose

For that sweet tooth on your list stop by Keeping It Simply Sweet for tons of yummie goodnes including these great homemade marshmellows

For that little sweetheart on your good list take a spin into Cozy Cabin Creations for an adorable pillowcase dress





And for some seasonal jewelry take a looksie into Oogieboogiemom's shop


This is such a small sample of the fantastic items you can find! Search Cafemom team-you won't be a loss for ideas!

0 comments: